It’s 09:25. So far today, I have:
- let the dogs out
- made the bed
- checked email
- let the dogs in
- checked my feed reader, read several posts
- let the dogs out again
- started a milk loaf kneading in the Kenwood
- Let dogs in again
- fed dogs
- emptied dishwasher
- let dogs out again
- sorted the laundry
- stacked dishwasher
- encased milk loaf, taking photos of the process (just in case they come out)
- emptied washing machine and hung contents on rack
- filled washing machine
- printed off Malt Loaf recipe
I shall just let the dogs out once more, then I’ll check the milk roll peephole and start my malt loaves.
I’m ready for elevenses.
But I need to tidy my studio and make a curry.
Back later – I may show you my baking.