Just a quick catch up, as there is still no baking going on here.
- I killed Bill. I popped him in the ‘fridge over Christmas, to slow him down a bit so I would not have to feed him as often, and then I forgot to feed him at all.
- Fresh yeast arrives next Monday evening, so I will certainly be baking next week.
- I heard back from Bacheldre about the challenges I have been having with the unbleached white flour. With their advice, I hope to be making better bread next week.
- Yesterday I placed an order for 16 kilos of malted grain flour.
- I need to write up our adventures with Mozzarella soon.